A maintenance operation is scheduled starting Thursday, February 1, 2018 5:00 PM until Saturday, February 3, 2017 11:59 PM. During this period, no portal functionality will be available. Sorry for any inconvenience.
MASAAR e-services portal caters to a comprehensive range of services in line with SMART Dubai initiatives. It is integrated with Government and Non-government agencies and offers unique features for business partners’ portfolio, e-payments and application tracking system. Masaar offers more than 100 e-services ranging from Commercial Set-ups, Facility and professional licensing applications and renewals and government services.
An initiative that is in line with the vision of His Highness Sheikh Mohammed Bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Vice-President and Prime Minister of the UAE and Ruler of Dubai, to establish a healthcare free zone that will become an internationally recognized location of choice for quality healthcare and an integrated center of excellence for clinical services, medical education, research and wellness.
This service enables the individuals to apply for a renewal of license within Dubai Healthcare City Free Zone.
1. Valid DHCC License
2. Meeting the minimum renewal requirements
1. Proof of Continuity of Practice/ Certificate of Employment from all facilities within DHCC at which the applicant is currently practicing.
2. Valid UAE medical malpractice insurance (MMI).
3. Valid Life Saver course (BLS/ACLS/ATLS/PALS etc), as applicable
4. The CPD activities and the CPD points earned during the two years licensure period
5. Proof of registration completion with Al Maktoum Medical Library (AMML).
“* please note late renewals will require
1. Medical License Renewal: AED 4000
2. Dental License Renewal: AED 4000
3. CAM Practitioners License Renewal:
4. Nursing License Renewal: AED 2000
5. Allied Health License Renewal: AED 2000
6. Faculty License Renewal: AED 2300
7. Trainee License Renewal:
Note: Each Fee transaction in subject to:
a. Knowledge fee of AED 10.00
b. Innovation fee of AED 10.00
All fees are non-refundable
1. Submit online Application
2. Application Fee Payment
3. Submit Requested Information (If applicable)
4. PLD Team review/approval
5. License Issue