Notice: Dear Customer, the portal will be unavailable during maintenance activities taking place on Thursday 13th June 8:00pm to Friday 14th June 8:00pm .We appreciate your understanding.
Sincerely, Masaar Team.
MASAAR e-services portal caters to a comprehensive range of services in line with SMART Dubai initiatives. It is integrated with Government and Non-government agencies and offers unique features for business partners’ portfolio, e-payments and application tracking system. Masaar offers more than 100 e-services ranging from Commercial Set-ups, Facility and professional licensing applications and renewals and government services.
The Dubai Healthcare City Authority Excellence Awards reinforce our quest for excellence by recognizing initiatives and innovative practices in the Dubai Healthcare City free zone and bringing these to the forefront of the health sector in the UAE.
Welcome to the Dubai Healthcare City Best Practice Conference 2018, held under the patronage of the Chairperson of Dubai Healthcare City Authority, HRH Princess Haya Bint Al Hussein, wife of HH Sheikh Mohammed Bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Vice-President and Prime Minister of the UAE and Ruler of Dubai.
- Only applied for Medical and Dental professionals- The license is approved for (1) One Month at a time- Renewable for (3) three months per year
- To be qualified from an Option 1 Country- Meeting the minimum requirements for the license specialty the professional is applying for- Accompanying Doctor/Dentist assigned by the Healthcare Operator is licensed and valid- Healthcare Operator has the matching service approved on the Clinical Operating Permit
- Undertaken Letters signed by the Healthcare Operator and the Accompanying Physician- All required qualifications, experience, licensure and verifications
1. Initial Review fees: AED 1000 2. Processing fees: AED 25003. License Issuance: AED 500 Note: Each Fee transaction in subject to:a. Knowledge fee of AED 10.00 b. Innovation fee of AED 10.00
All fees are non-refundable
For more details click here
1. Submit an online application request2. Pay initial review fees* review by PLD3. Pay required fees4. Submits the remaining requirements as MMI & BLS
5. PLD review and confirm6. Confirm and issue the license