These Conditions of Use and Disclaimer (the "Conditions") set out important information about the DHCR website hosted under the URL http://www.dhcr.gov.ae (the "Website"). Please read it carefully as it affects your rights and liabilities under law. If you do not agree with the Conditions, please do not use the Website. If you have any questions about these Conditions, please contact email@example.com
1.0 Use of the Website
- 1.1 This Website is provided to you for your personal use subject to these Conditions. By using the Website you agree with DHCC ("DHCC" or "we" as the context requires) to be bound by these Conditions.
- 1.2 DHCC may update these Conditions from time to time, for legal or regulatory reasons, or to allow the proper operation of the Website. The changes will apply to the use of the Website after we have given you notice. If you do not wish to accept the new Conditions you should not continue to use the Website. If you continue to use the Website after the date on which the change comes into effect, your use of the Website indicates your agreement to be bound by the new Conditions.
- 1.3 As a condition of your use of the Website or any services on it, you warrant to DHCC that you will not use the Website for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Conditions or any other terms, conditions or notices appearing anywhere on the Website.
In particular, you agree not to:
- use the Website to defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise offend others;
- publish, distribute, email, transmit or disseminate any material which is unlawful, obscene, defamatory, indecent, offensive or inappropriate;
- use any automated scripting tools or software;
- engage in or promote any surveys, contests, pyramid schemes, chain letters, unsolicited e-mailing or spamming via the Website;
- impersonate any person or entity;
- upload, post, e-mail, transmit or otherwise make available using the Website any material that you do not have a right to make available under any law or contractual obligation or which contains viruses, or other computer codes, files or programs designed to interrupt, limit or destroy the functionality of other computer software or hardware;
- breach any applicable laws or regulations.
2.0 Intellectual property
The content of the Website is protected by copyright, trade-marks, database rights and other intellectual property rights. You may retrieve and display content from the Website on a computer screen, store such content in electronic form on disk (but not on a server or other storage device connected to a network) or print one copy of such content for your own personal, non-commercial use, provided you keep intact all and any copyright and proprietary notices. You may not otherwise reproduce, modify, copy or distribute or use for commercial purposes any of the materials or content on the Website without written permission from DHCC.
- 3.1 Availability: DHCC cannot promise that the Website will be fault-free. If a fault occurs with the Website you should report it to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will attempt to correct the fault as soon as we can. Your access to the Website may be occasionally restricted to allow for repairs, maintenance or the introduction of new content. We will attempt to restore access as soon as we reasonably can.
- 3.2 Liability
- 3.2.1 The Website may provide content from other internet sites or resources and while DHCC will endeavour to ensure that material included on the Website is correct, reputable and of high quality, we do not make any warranties or guarantees in relation to that content.
- 3.2.2 We will not be responsible for any losses whatsoever that you may suffer, whether direct, indirect or consequential, as a result of or as a consequence of your use of the Website.
- 3.2.3 This Clause 3.2 shall not limit or affect our liability if something we do negligently causes death or personal injury.
- 3.3 We make no promise that the materials on the Website are appropriate or available for use in locations outside the United Arab Emirates, and accessing the Website from territories where its contents are illegal or unlawful is prohibited. If you choose to access the Website from elsewhere, you do so at your own initiative and risk and are responsible for compliance with local laws.
- 3.4 The material on the Website provides general information only. It is not intended as advice and must not be relied upon as such. You should make your own inquiries and take independent advice tailored to your specific circumstances prior to making any decisions.
- 3.5 Any financial services or investment products that are referred to on this Website are not a solicitation for investment or an offer capable of forming a binding contract with DHCC, any of its related bodies corporate, or any bank or financial institution. In addition, the state or country in which you reside or do business may have specific requirements with respect to the provision of information concerning financial services or investment products. We make no promise that any information concerning financial services or investment products herein complies with any such specific requirements and the provisions of Clause 5.3 above apply in full with respect to this Clause 3.5.
- 4.2 These Conditions will be subject to the laws of the Emirate of Dubai and the United Arab Emirates. If you want to take court proceedings, you must do so in Dubai.
- 4.3 The Website is owned and operated by DHCA - REGULATORY
- 4.4 If you have any queries please contact email@example.com