26 March, 2020. In line with national efforts towards combating the COVID-19 pandemic to roll out remote work, Dubai Healthcare City Authority (DHCA), the governing body the Dubai Healthcare City (DHCC), would like to update partners on measures taken by DHCA as well as instructions for the private sector.
Updates from DHCA in line with directives from Dubai Executive Council and Dubai Economy:
- 100% DHCA employees will be working remotely from Sunday, 29 March.
- Customer-facing departments including cash counter, Government Service Operations (GSO) counters; Emirates Medical Fitness Center, Federal Authority for Identity and Citizenship centre; and receptions will remain closed from today, Thursday, 26 March.
- Shuttle bus service is suspended until further notice.
DHCA will continue to process business requests remotely. Please refer to related contact information:
For payments: To pay for services that are not online via
Masaar, please refer to the attached payment advisory. Partners are required to contact Habib Abro, Senior Executive – Finance, DHCA (Habib.Abro@dhca.gov.ae / 04 3838 336) and provide details of all bank transfers along with the details of services for which the payment is being made.
For engineering, leasing and facilities management services, submit requests through
Masaar or the below contacts:
- For submission of fit-out applications, No Objection certificates, signage applications, contractor registration forms, the renewal of fit-out permits, inspection requests, hoardings and advertising applications, please send your requests with all necessary documents to
- For all maintenance requirements, report the issue to the building security as per the current practice for prompt response. For further inquiries, email
- For leasing services, email
- For Health, Safety & Environment related concerns and to request Permit to work (PTW), email
- For Dubai Healthcare City Authority – Regulatory (DHCR) Departments:
For Professional Licensing, email
PLD@dhcr.gov.ae (04 3838 357, 04 3838 356, 04 3838 314, 04 383 8324, 04 3838 353)
- Facility Licensing Department (Clinical), email
email@example.com (04 3838 352, 04 3838 310)
- Quality Improvement Department,
QID@dhcr.gov.ae (04 3838 328, 04 3838 326)
- Customer Protection Unit; Labor Disputes; Medical Complaints, email
firstname.lastname@example.org (04 3838 309, 04 3838 339)
Commercial Registration and Licensing, email
ROC@dhcr.gov.ae (04 3838 313, 04 3838 341, 04 3838 345 , 04 3838318)
Government Service Operation, email
GSO.email@example.com (04 3838 335, 04 3838 316)
- Education and Research Department, email
Research@dhcr.gov.ae (04 3838 320, 04 3838 305)
- Inspection and enforcement, email
firstname.lastname@example.org (04 3838 340)
Updates for all private companies in DHCC:
- As per Dubai Economy directives, companies and commercial establishments, excluding pharmacies and supermarkets must implement a remote work system for 80% of their employees.
We look forward to your understanding and support to help limit the spread of COVID-19.
Download Arabic version