13 April, 2020. In line with precautionary measures from the Government of Dubai and in cooperation with the Federal Authority for Identity and Citizenship (ICA) and Dubai Economy, Dubai Healthcare City Authority, the governing body of Dubai Healthcare City (DHCC) would like to update you about the introduction of e-visas for renewals and transfers, strictly for only people who are already in the UAE.
Please note the below changes by Dubai Healthcare City Authority – Regulatory (DHCR).
For visa renewals and transfers:
- Submit application for visa renewal and government transfer visa through DHCR's
Government Services via
- Medical test isn't required (until further notice), however, you will still receive a notification email through Masaar, stating that the medical fitness test and Emirates ID application forms are ready for collection. Kindly disregard this notification.
- Separately, you will receive only the Emirates ID application form via
- Once the e-visa is issued, GSO Team will email a copy of the same.
- If you are required to complete biometrics for the Emirates ID and/or to submit your passport for stamping, you may do so once DHCR's Government Service Operations (GSO) counters and the Federal Authority for Identity and Citizenship centre reopens.
Note: Physical visa stamping on the passport has been suspended until further notice. Once available, applicants will be advised to visit DHCR for stamping.
For visa queries, please email DHCR's GSO Team via
We look forward to your understanding and support to help limit the spread of COVID-19.
Download Arabic version