02 April, 2020. Dubai Healthcare City Authority, the governing body of Dubai Healthcare City (DHCC), would like to inform all clinical and non-clinical partners in the free zone about two Dubai Health Authority (DHA) medical fitness centres that will be open from Sunday, 5 April (until further notice).
Note: The below applies to only new visa (employment and residence) applications for people already in the UAE.
- If you have received a notification through
Masaar to complete your medical fitness test, please proceed to the below locations open from 8:00am to 1:00pm on working days:
- Al Quoz Mall Medical Fitness Center, Al Quoz Mall, Near Al Ahli Driving School, Al Quoz Industrial Area 3.
- Jumeirah Lake Towers Medical Screening Center, Jumeirah Lake Towers – Red Diamond Building.
- The result will be sent by DHA directly to Dubai Healthcare City Authority – Regulatory (DHCR).
- To complete biometrics for the Emirates ID if required, visit the Federal Authority for Identity and Citizenship centre in Umm Hurair branch.
- DHCR's Government Service Operations (GSO) will process the application and inform you via email.
Reminder: Physical resident visa stamping on the passport has been suspended until further notice. You will be notified about passport collection for visa stamping once DHCR's Government Service Operations (GSO) counters reopen.
Note: This circular supersedes and replaces previously communicated updates related to visa processes.
For visa queries, please email DHCR's GSO Team via
We look forward to your understanding and support to help limit the spread of COVID-19.
Download Arabic version