05 April, 2020. In line with precautionary measures that have been introduced including the extension of the sterilisation programme to 24-hours for a period of two weeks, Dubai Healthcare City Authority, the governing body of Dubai Healthcare City (DHCC) instructs all clinical and non-clinical partners to note the below.
- Update on the previously communicated information relating to medical fitness centres (dated
2 April), please note, all centres are now closed; refer to the process outlined in the circular (dated
- All elective and non-urgent surgeries to be postponed until further notice. Refer to applicable guidelines (dated
26 March and
- For visa process, if biometrics for the Emirates ID are required (dated
29 March), visit the Federal Authority for Identity and Citizenship (ICA) centre in Umm Hurair branch. The ICA center in DHCC will remain closed until further notice.
- Earlier communication (dated
25 March) relating to the suspension of in-store operations for certain commercial companies and extended suspension for hospitality and wellness services is now extended until further notice.
- Clinical partners in the free zone are authorised to provide additional services until further notice. This follows the circular (dated
17 March) relating to permission for healthcare professionals to work in multiple facilities in DHCC; and facilities to provide teleconsultation services, and home healthcare for current patients. Note: The
Home Healthcare Services Guidelines still apply.
- New dates for guidelines mentioned in the circular (dated
12 March): Prometric testing centres to remain closed; postpone courses, lectures, workshops and CPD trainings until further notice.
We look forward to your understanding and support to help limit the spread of COVID-19.
Download Arabic version