09 April, 2020. In line with measures towards combating the COVID-19 pandemic, Dubai Healthcare City Authority (DHCA), the governing body of Dubai Healthcare City, would like to update partners on the below.
- In cooperation with relevant authorities, we informed certain commercial companies to suspend in-store operations (circular dated
25 March). We would like to clarify that the companies providing the below activities are exempted:
- Healthcare equipment and furniture supply.
- Medical, surgical equipment and instruments trading.
- Ready-made garments
- Retail stores inside hospitals can continue to operate.
- For payments related to Dubai Healthcare City Authority – Regulatory (DHCR) services that are not online via Masaar (circular dated
26 March), we have introduced credit card payments. Kindly refer to the below:
Updated Payment Advisory with a list of manual services currently accepting credit card payments.
- New process:
- When you reach the payment step and would like to pay by credit card, email the concerned department (DHCR Department emails are mentioned in the aforementioned circular). You will then receive an auto-generated email with a secure payment link.
We look forward to your understanding and support to help limit the spread of COVID-19.
Download Arabic version